See all jobs in Syracuse NY
Job Location: Syracuse, NY
* We have many UNADVERTISED, CONFIDENTIAL and IMMEDIATE MEDICAL SECRETARY / MS jobs phoned in daily to choose from for doctors offices, clinical and health care settings. Certification is a plus.
* We do your leg work and negotiate for you.
* BEFORE YOU DECIDE to INTERVIEW each Medical Secretary / MSare provided COMPLETE compensation range, job description and benefits information.
* We assist in helping you prepare a exceptional resume.
* Numerous specialties to choose from in diverse settings.
* Inquiries are always CONFIDENTIAL.
* Our services are always FREE to applicants.
* Medical Secretary (Private Practice) MS WORK SCHEDULE: Days only (approximately 8:30 or 9:00 am to 4:30 or 5:00 pm daily) Monday through Friday, No weekends, No nights. Flexible hours available in some settings.
* Medical Secretary (Private Practice) MS JOB TYPE: Full-time, Part-time, Direct Hire Permanent Positions and Temp to Hire.
* BENEFITS: Health insurance paid by employer and 401k offered with profit sharing of up to 3% in some practices.
* LOCATION: All positions are in Onondaga County, Syracuse, NY
JOB DESCRIPTION for Medical Secretary (Private Practice) MS:
EMAIL your RESUME or CALL for more INFORMATION.
- Communicate information to patients and health care team members.
- Responsible for answering phones, scheduling appointments, completing prior authorizations and coordinating specialist appointments for patients including documentation utilizing Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system.
- Comply with OSHA and DOH standards
- Adhere to confidentiality & HIPPA policies
- Provide superior customer service.
- Computer skills, specifically with medical practice software.
- Prior medical secretary experience preferred
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to show care and compassion in dealings with patients
- Posses strong oral and written communication skills
- Team-oriented personality
- Ability to multi-task and operate under pressure
- Possess organizational skills with an attention to detail.
ALL INFORMATION IS HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.
Our services are always FREE to applicants.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.