See all jobs in Canton GA
Job Location: Canton, GA
Position:Cardiac Cath Lab RN
Location: Canton, GA
Salary:$30 - $50/hour + shift differentials
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Position Type: Full-time
Facility Type: 105-Bed Not-For-Profit Full-Service Community Hospital
Department:Cardiac Cath Lab
Hours: 7am - 5:30pm
Visa Candidates Considered: No
The Cardiac Cath RN will be responsible for assisting physicians during cardiac catheterizations, interventional procedures, pacemaker/ICD insertions, electrophysiology, and other cardiovascular procedures by circulating, monitoring, and scrubbing for procedures. Provides patient care to adult and geriatric patients.
- Minimum 2-years experience circulating, scrubbing and monitoring interventional cases in a Cath Lab
- Thorough knowledge of cardiac arrhythmia interpretation.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Active GA RN License (or must be able to obtain one if offered a position)
- RCIS Certification is required after 2 years of hire
We are a renowned leader in leading-edge cardiovascular care services. We offer a wide range of diagnostic, treatment and support services for heart and vascular patients including PCI (percutaneous coronary intervention) for STEMI (ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction) and are national recognized for quality patient outcomes.
We were one of the first sites in Georgia to install the advanced GE Discovery NM 530c nuclear medicine camera, which is more sensitive than previous cameras and gathers image data much faster, offering patients shorter exams, less discomfort and a smaller dose of radiation. Doctors receive the information they need more quickly and can more accurately assess the location, extent, and severity of heart disease and determine course of treatment.
We also were first in Atlanta to offer patients with coronary artery disease Abbotts Absorb bioresorbable stent, which gradually dissolves over time, leaving a healed artery that can flex and pulse naturally. While stents are traditionally made of metal, the new stent is made of a naturally dissolving material, similar to dissolving sutures. It disappears completely in about three years, after it has done its job of keeping a clogged artery open and promoting healing of the treated artery segment.
SERVICE AREA OVERVIEW
WHY WORK HERE?
- An established leader in cardiovascular services, Accredited Chest Pain Center, and designated UnitedHealth Premium Cardiac Specialty Center for outstanding quality cardiac services, we recently expanded our award-winning program to offer the latest in vascular surgery services.
- Our Vascular Surgery is one of the most skilled vascular surgery programs in the Southeast and the only program in the nation equipped to treat high-risk patients with custom-modified endografts for aortic aneurysm.
- Cardiology conditions we treat include: Arrhythmia, Chest Pain, Congenital Heart Disease, Coronary Artery Disease, Electrophysiology, Heart Failure, Heart Murmur, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Onco-cardiology (cancer and the heart), Pericarditis and Preeclampsia
We believe in empowering people. This is an environment where you feel truly appreciated and supported. Our team members report that our state-of-the-art environment, work/life balance, reputation as a leader both locally and nationally, continuing education offerings, growth opportunities, and pay/benefits/pension plan are why they chose --- and choose to stay!
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.