See all jobs in Savannah GA
Job Location: Savannah, GA
Position: Plant Manager
Location: Savannah, GA
Small Manufacturing facility in Savannah is hiring a Plant Manager.
Responsible for managing all production activities and directing teams to effectively achieve production goals.
Individual will plan, direct and co-ordinate the operations of the plant.
Plan and maintain processes, systems and procedures for operating efficiency.
Hire and manage staff for optimum performance.
- Direct teams in effectively managing each respective department.
- Develop annual operating plan and capital requirements.
- Review performance data (financial, sales and activity reports) to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress and activity levels
- Responsible for the achievement of productivity and quality goals
- Manage and lead teams in production processes required to produce consumer products.
- Provide coaching and direction to ensure success in meeting required outputs / schedules.
- Communicate effectively production targets and priorities to managers and teams.
- Develop and implement appropriate cost saving ideas for production operations.
- Generate and implement ideas for continual process improvement.
- Maintain production and inventory records. Provide weekly/monthly reports as required.
- Manage employee selection, training, performance evaluation, documentation, salary and termination processes.
- Maintain a positive, proactive labor environment.
- BA/ BS Degree in Industrial management or five (5) years equivalent experience.
- Must have P&L experience.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understands and enforces adherence to OSHA and Company safety guidelines.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.