See all jobs in Waukesha WI
Job Location: Waukesha, WI Office Local, WI
PROJECT MANAGER BACKGROUND:
Must live in the USA and be authorized to work in the US without any Visa sponsorship
- B.S. (or higher) degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering
- PE registration in Wisconsin
- Previous success mentoring junior engineers 8+ years experience in water and wastewater engineeringconsulting for both Municipal and Utility customers
- Preferably with a blend of public and private sector experience and a background in combined sewer systems (CSO), stormwater, long term control plans, water/wastewater facilities, and consent decree compliance
PROJECT MANAGER COMPANY PROFILE:
- Recognized as Top Work Places & 101 Best And Brightest Companies To Work For.
- Selected as one of The Principal 10 Best Companies for Employee Financial Security.
PROJECT MANAGER BENEFITS:
- Advance your career with a collaborativeteam and impact change utilizing industry experience and a passion for the wastewater industry.
- Comprehensive benefits include: health, retirement, financial, time off and career development.
- Provide expertise in project management and business development managing multiple projects and programs in the Milwaukee, WI area.
PROJECT MANAGER, ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients utilizing strong technical and entrepreneurial competencies.
- Impact chance as an innovative problem solver and provide mentorship to a team of high potential engineers.
- Oversee and direct engineering projects and provide support for contracts with clients for engineering services.
Work with existing staff on existing projects to assure high quality deliverables and client satisfaction
Lead and manage projects for water transmission and distribution system modeling, study and design, water treatment study and design and water master planning
Lead and manage projects for wastewater system study and design, and wastewater master planning
Coordinate with State and local regulators and permitting agencies in the development and approval of water supply and wastewater permits
Assist with the development of WI Public Service Commission construction authorization application and supporting documents
Maintain and enhance relationships with existing clients, as well as develop relationships with prospective clients that are aligned with the Business Plan and Strategic Plan
Assist in the development and implementation of specific client plans and project pursuit plans
Mentor and develop technical staff with respect to the responsibilities listed herein.
PROJECT MANAGERNEXT STEPS:
- Advance Your Career - Apply Today.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.