See all jobs in Farmington Hills MI
Job Location: Farmington Hills, MI
Software Integration EngineerFarmington, MI
Summary of theSoftware Integration Engineer:
Software Integration Engineer is required to play a key role in the integration of thesoftware that is developed by multiple groups and on multiple sites for one of ourwell-established TIER ONE automotive supplier, they haveestablished a new group to work on their most cutting edge technology.
In this position youwill be responsible for the development and execution of softwareintegration test plans.
Responsibilities of theSoftware Integration Engineer:
- Integrate software that is developed on multiple sites and provide this for multiple target hardware platforms.
- Integrate SW that is a combination of hand code and model based generated code for different targets.
- Develop and execute SW integration test plans
- Complete SW development documentation as defined by process
Qualifications of the Software Integration Engineer
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Background in SW development for safety critical systems and Embedded Systems.
- Knowledge ofSoftware Development,C Programming andDebugging on target hardware
- 3 years of experience in in embedded C development.
- 2 yearsof experience in software integration.
- Skilled inStandard Software Process such asSPICE/CMMi andCAN, Flexray, Ethernet Communications.
- Knowledge ofAUTOSAR,Functional Safety (ISO 26262) andScripting languages such as Perl, Python, Java, etc.
- Experience withMicroprocessor architecture andMicroprocessor peripheralsSPI, A/D, digital I/O
- Knowledge ofSoftware Validation / Unit Testing,Model-Based Code Generation andUML.
- Experience with airbag, brake control, engine/powertrain control, steering control, ADAS andCustomer Diagnostics (UDS or other) is a plus.
- Familiarity with RTOSs,Bootloader and/or CyberSecurity is a plus.
Location: Detroit area, MI
Compensation: $75,000-95,000/year, depending on experience
Travel: As and when required
Relocation assistance: Subject to review
Visa sponsorship: Subject to review
Knowledge of the following areas will be helpful -Software,Integration,Test, debug,Embedded,Programming,SPICE, CMMi,AUTOSAR, "Functional Safety", "ISO 26262",CAN, Flexray, "Ethernet Communications", "Microprocessor peripherals",SPI, A/D, "digital I/O", "Microprocessor architecture",Perl, Python, Java, "Software Validation", "Unit Testing", "Model-Based Code Generation",UML,airbag, "brake control", engine, "powertrain control", "steering control', ADAS, "Customer Diagnostics",UDS,RTOS,Bootloader, "Cyber Security"
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.