See all jobs in Coffeyville KS
Job Location: Coffeyville, KS
Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nations largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering services needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Manufacturing Engineer on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will plan, coordinate and perform manufacturing engineering work for a project or process of moderate scope or for a significant portion of a major and diverse project or process. May assign, coordinate and review portions of the work to support personnel, including contractors. Decisions are made within established guidelines and may be reviewed by others.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
- Establish routings, methods, layouts, tools, costs, methods documentation, quality plans and labor standards for revisions to current operations and/or new parts or programs of moderate scope.
- Provide support and trouble-shooting for current operations.
- Investigate, gather and analyze data and implement solutions.
- Innovate and implement cost reduction, quality, safety and ergonomic improvement ideas of moderate scope.
- Develop and implement plans to support lean manufacturing through the Production System of moderate scope.
- Design operation layouts.
- Improve material flow and material presentation.
- Lead analysis, development and implementation of new manufacturing processes and technology.
- Analyze and make modifications to existing performance pay plans
- Assist in development of baseline data for new performance pay plans.
- Assist MEII or Senior Manufacturing Engineer in the redesign, transition and support of current and additional assembly lines as necessary to support the Factory Master Plan (FMP).
- Investigate, gather and analyze data in a limited scope to implement innovative solutions which generate improvements in safety, productivity, consistent delivery or reduced cost.
- Experience designing tools and fixtures.
- Support plans for lean manufacturing to include line flow simulations, matrix synchronization modeling, line balancing, and efficient material flow presentation in conjunction with an MEII or Senior Manufacturing Engineer.
- Knowledge of capital budgeting and capital equipment justification process.
- Working knowledge of database management tools, and process management systems. Background in Engineering (mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, power systems, etc.).
- Skill in using computer aided design and/or engineering tools.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and/or distribution processes, quality, tooling, tool design, total preventative maintenance and facilities.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!
- Ability and experience with conception, design through computer software (AutoCAD, ProE), and implementation of tooling solutions to improve safety, quality, and efficiency.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.