Product Development Engineer MIM - Metal Injection Molding Process Expert Required!
MUST HAVE SOLID EXPERIENCE IN MIM/Powdered Metals!
- 6 - Figure Potential
- Cleveland, OH
- Relocation Package for the right candidate.
World Class global manufacturer and metal components supplier.
This position is responsible for process/product development where processes and designs are developed and documented in order to meet or exceed customer expectations for a given product.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the powder metal industry.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and 3D modeling (SolidWorks preferred).
- Strong Mathematical (trigonometry and geometry) and problem-solving skills.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Packages available
- Profit sharing
- Holiday pay
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.