See all jobs in Nashville TN
Job Location: Nashville, TN
Software Engineer - Device
Summary of the Software Engineer - Device:
Software Engineer is needed to play a key role in the management of thesoftware design team activitiesfor one of our clients in TN area. This client is adeveloper of high tech security and intelligence technology.This is a company that not only offers you the opportunity to work on the latest, most impressive technology but also stability and the ability to develop your career over the years ahead. In this role you may, over time, work your way up to being responsible for guiding and mentoring the software design team. If you have strong experience in working with or managing the complete life cycle of software development process, then this position is well suited to you.
Responsibilities of the Software Engineer - Device:
- Define the software architecture of the products.
- Develop, test and document the codes forembedded software products.
- Writeapplications, drivers, and board support packages.
- Library development fordesktop and embedded platforms.
- GUI development forsingle board computer based products
Qualifications of the Software Engineer - Device:
- BSCS or related fields
- 3+ years of experience in object orientationusing programming languages such as embedded C++ or C#/.Net for embedded devices
- GUI (graphical user interfaces) development experience forembedded & PC platforms
- Experience with Linux inan embedded environment will be preferred.
- Experience developing networked applications is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience ofAndroid, iOS or device driver development will be a plus.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills are MUST.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
Compensationof theLead Software Engineer - Device:
Salary Range: $75 -120K/year (commensurate)
Location: Tennessee between Nashville and Knoxville.
Relocation Assistance: Yes, subject to review
Visa Sponsorship: Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Knowledge of the following areas will be helpful -Software, design, development, "software architecture",embedded, GUI, "graphical user interfaces",Linux,Android, iOS, "device driver"
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.