See all jobs in Boston MA
Job Location: Chicago, IL
SeniorProduct Development Engineer
SALARY UP TO $140,000 + Excellent Benefits + Bonuses + Paid Relocation to the NE USA
Industry leading manufacturer seeks a Senior Development Engineer to develop technical solutions and implement processes that will optimize product performance. Excellent opportunity for a chemist, scientist, or chemical development engineer to work hands-on in a state-of-the-art lab with a talented team.
The main responsibilities for this Senior Product Development Engineer will be:
Salary Up To $140,000 Plus Great Benefits and Bonus opportunities and paid relocation to the beautiful Northeast. This area has won the best places in America to live numerous times. You have mountains, oceans, metro, and countryside - all within a short drive. Close to major metros, but not in them so you have access to all the amenities of the Big City but not the headaches! Great outdoor activities year around!
- To develop high performance adhesive formulations, coating application processes on thin films
- Conduct experiments, analyze, interpret, document, report, & present on results
- Implement actions to achieve results in the development of new or refined adhesive formulations, application methods and lamination processes
- Develop of laboratory tests to predict the adhesive performance in downstream processes within the paper, printing, and security technology industry
- Collaborate with global R&D & manufacturingengineering teams to optimize manufacturing process to meet new product requirements
- Ensure completion of all necessary documentation before sending product to manufacturing
- Identify risks and propose mitigation strategies to ensure deadlines are met.
To be considered for this Senior Development Engineering position, youll need the following:
TO APPLY: Email resume to THIS EMAIL OR cindyATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, & paid relocation packages.
- United States citizenship
- Bachelors degree in Material, Polymer, Plastics, Chemistry Sciences
- At least 5 years experience in R&D and one year experience in adhesive formulation
- Ability to lead projects through the developmental process
- Proficient use of DOE, Six Sigma, or Stage Gate process
- Excellent communications skills and ability to present technical info to cross-functional teams
- Ability to travel 10-20%
- If you have a Masters or PhD in the above degrees will get your resume immediate attention
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years experience and are C.P.C.s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current with our blog at www.austinallen.com/blog/
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.