See all jobs in Columbia MD
Job Location: Columbia, MD
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING TEAM LEADER
Technology stack currently in use:
- 5-12 years of software development experience
- Ability to be a leader (or prior team lead experience)
- Experience leading the design, architecture, andbuilding of applications
- Desire to work with big data and business intelligence solutions.
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment and experience with SDLC and Continuous improvement
- Must have critical thought capabilities, an open mind, and an ability to come up with new and innovative ideas for our sw products and solutions
- Comfortable interfacing with customers and able to do a deep dive explanation with your team and/or customer
(Aside from the requirements listed above, we can teach you the other skills if you don't currently have them.)
Who you are:
- An individual that writes clean and extensible code.
- Likes to work in all levels of the application stack.
- Intrigued by building scalable applications.
- Appreciates polished and intuitive designs that customers love.
- A champion for change and a driving force for technical excellence.
- Passionate about the strategic direction of the business as with the technical aspects.
- Thrives on collaboration
We are a fast growing, dynamic software company based in Columbia, MD, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. We have 50+ employees and buildcloud based big data, analytics, and business intelligence software solutions for companies in the biotech, health sciences, life sciences and R&D world. We are a significant player in pharma, government and academic life sciences research. Our Columbia office houses our software development team, where we develop all of our solutions. We take a lot of pride in our software development team and they are recognized for their attention to detail as well as their ability to understand customer needs and translate those into technical solutions. We offer asupportive, collaborative, and positive environment, which encourages personal growth, and rewards teamwork. We also offer theflexibility and excitement of a startup, in a company that is well-funded and profitable, which serves sophisticated clients that are household names, both nationally and internationally.We strive to always improve our current products and solutions, but also develop new solutions for our customers. We are a great company to work for it you are looking for an opportunity to continue to develop business, leadership and management skills and add to your technical skills. We also offer some of the best benefits out there!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLEAS TEAM LEAD
You will also be involved with interfacing with customers, fielding questions, answering calls, gathering requirements, and interpreting business needs into technical requirements. You also may be involved in the architecture and design of new software solutions, or features, or functionality.
We are an organization that strongly believes that we gain trust through our expertise and our desire to continuously improve our products, and our skills.
Compensation will be determined based on demonstrated expertise during the interview process
Base salary will range up to $115K + bonus + great benefits including company paid for health + work from home Wednesdays.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.