See all jobs in Los Angeles CA
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
Our client is a niche market leader that enables close to 900 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using their innovative cloud technology platforms and its global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, our client provides translation, digital marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle.
Headquartered in the US, the company is an admired global technology enterprise with offices in30+ countries. This position is virtual and will report into a managerwho resides in another city
They are looking for a Business Development Director to join its Global Strategic Accounts sales team. The ideal candidate is a sales executive with consultative sales experience in Localization and will be based around the SoCal Market (LA/Orange County and/or SD).
Key Must Have's
1) Experience in Localization Sales
2) Working with F100, client as well as, the mid market.
3) Work virtual in SoCal
4) Hunter who orchestrates global / complex localization services sales.
5) Focus will be on sourcing new clients within the US West Territory through previous relationships, referrals, targeted prospecting, and other means (tradeshows, regional organizations, etc.).
6) Strong communicator, able to communicate strategic information such as market intelligence, key customer data, competitive analysis and pricing information to internal constituencies.
- Generate Leads and Act as Liaison between the company operations & target clients.
- Support the preparation of all proposals and client quotations.
- Ensure that any and all reporting requirements are completed and submitted in the timeframe specified by client.
- Participate in relevant trade shows and conferences.
- Achieve revenue targets and other sales performance requirements.
- Up to 30% travel.
- 8+ years sales experience, preferably in the localization industry.
- Experience selling to Enterprise level clients
- Customer centric experience/Solution selling highly desirable!
- Proven HUNTER with experience cold-calling for new business with new customers
- Deep Localization services sales background required you will be innovating around a very innovative client
- Strong interpersonal and presentations skills
- Knowledge of consultative sales concepts and strategies with demonstrated experience and exceptional track record of success
- Demonstrated experience in the development of strategic sales strategies, solutions, proposals and account plans
- Ability to collaborate effectively with both clients and diverse (international) employees
- Strong negotiation skills with clients, to create a win-win for both company and client
- Bachelors Degree; preferably in Business
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.