See all jobs in Asheboro NC
Job Location: Asheboro, NC
Application Engineer Helping customers with cutting-edge thermal storage and energy solutions!
Due to tremendous growth, we are conducting a search to find an Applications Engineer who knows how to analyze building energy consumption, create cost-effective energy savings solutions, and has a passion for bringing game-changing new technologies into the market for a North Carolina location. Could be located in Greensboro or Asheboro.
- Are you ready to move to cutting-edge technology from routine HVAC?
- Would you like to earn a competitive salary while sharing in stock options with a ground floor opportunity?
- How about working with smart, driven people who work together to reach success?
- This opportunity offers all of this and more!
This is not your run-of-the-mill opportunity! Work for a small, but dynamic, firm with a family feel and on the cutting-edge. Our client develops and manufactures innovative energy-efficiency and thermal storage solutions for buildings to reduceenergyconsumption, shift peak demand requirements andenhanceoverall occupantcomfort. Our client, still a start-up, has a great team, a great set of products and tremendous market opportunities with all the excitement, opportunity, risks and frustrations that make a dynamic start-up so appealing and fun.
Benefits and Features:
Your Role with the Company:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Stock options
- Periodic Incentive Bonus
- Salary range of $70,000 - $100,000
- Relocation assistance
The Applications Engineer directly interacts with the customer while working with sales and engineering to deliver the optimal solution through on-site meetings, phone calls, statistical analysis, interval energy data analysis and thermal sciences. This professional possesses the highest capability at the intersection of customer-facing skills and engineering talent and has a keen interest in thermal sciences, HVAC or refrigeration systems with an emphasis on sustainability for the built environment.
Great location in beautiful Eastern North Carolina offering quick access to mountains, ocean and the Research Triangle! Consider relocation to Greensboro or Asheboro for this challenging and rewarding position.
- Has a passion for bringing game-changing new technologies into the market.
- 5+ years of experience in an architectural, HVAC engineering, refrigeration or renewable energy industry working in the new construction and existing building retrofit field.
- Ability to analyze building energy consumption.
- Ability to create cost-effective energy savings solutions.
- Expertise with AutoCAD and/or Revit.
- Ability to read architectural, HVAC or refrigeration plan drawings Excel, Access, Universal Translator or other related software tools.
- Knowledge of ASHRAE Standards.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or Building Sciences.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.