See all jobs in Raleigh NC
Job Location: Charlotte, NC
Senior Project Management Engineer
Salary Up To $110,000 + Benefits & Paid Relocation the USAs Southeast
This is a Regional Senior Project Engineer position in a heavily industrial manufacturing plant. The position is leading and managing the day-to-day execution of major capital projects within the region. We are seeking a detail driven & big picture engineer. You will have the accountability for setting and meeting safety, quality, cost, and schedule goals for the engineering, procurement, and construction of the facilities working directly with Corporate Project Manager. For talented managers like yourself, there are career opportunities available after youve have successfully accomplished this position.
The Senior Project Engineer responsibilities will be:
- Assist in scope definition and development of the Project Execution Plans
- Lead in utilizing FEL stage gate process principles
- Ensure all strategizing, capital planning, engineering, procurement, and construction is done in the most safe and cost effective manner & maximizes optimum cycle time
- Ensure capital projects comply with all viable standards, policies, and regulations
- Direct the efforts of the contractors on the project
- Liaison communication between the contractor and company personnel
- Establish detailed project plans, metrics, schedules, resources, & status reports
- Identify project risks/gaps and create risk mitigation plans
- Providing project leadership, work direction, & feedback.
- Ensure project milestones, deliverables are met, issues & risks are communicated
- Report status to executives, global business partners, all other key stakeholders
- Provide Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA)
- Negotiating supply and service contracts with 3rd parties
The salary for this Senior Project Engineer is up to $110,000 PLUS Excellent Benefits & Relocation Package to the USA Southeastern region. Facilities are in major metro areas with access to all the great amenities in a big city, good schools & higher educational facilities, sports teams, major airports, and short drives to beaches, mountains, state forests, and great landmarks. Your entire family will have fun & interesting activities!
To be considered for this Senior Project Manager role, youll need:
- Bachelors degree in an engineering discipline; higher degrees are a plus
- At least 4 years of experience in various engineering, technical, and business roles, such as negotiator, in a plant or facility.
- At least 3 years in documented project management at a manufacturing company/plant or engineering firm in wood, pulp & paper, or similar facilities.
- Document your projects and leadership capabilities & successes.
- We need to see your extensive experience of managing projects of increasing size in both managing technically complex projects and value.
This is an opportunity to build something that will stand for years to come and provide a profitable & safe place for many to work. We need your strong & steady leadership to see the details through to the projects completion. Are you ready to be the Senior Project Manager? Send your resume today.
TO APPLY: Email resumes to THIS EMAIL OR cindyATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years experience and are C.P.C.s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current with our blog at www.austinallen.com/blog/
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.