We are seeking an inspiring leader to accelerate the growth and development of the Power Transmission and Distribution engineering team based in Denver. Need an enterprising individual who is excited about leading a core group of 12, who has breadth of high-voltage substation or transmission line engineering experience, and is eager to fill in gaps where necessary as the team grows!
You will oversee:
- Lead and manage a group of Power Delivery professionals to deliver engineering plans, specifications and studies that meet stakeholder expectations.
- Develop business by building a track record of successful project delivery and through business development efforts directly with clients and in conjunction with internal resources.
- The Operations Manager will be the front face of the Power Delivery team, and represent the team with clients, company personnel and all stakeholders. You will be integrally involved in crafting successful proposals to attract new business and expand current business.
- You will institutionalize Project Management best practices to ensure scope, schedule and budget management practices are integrated into all projects.
- the technical leadership and performance of the team, including recruitment and retention of staff
- the financial performance of the team
- the quality of the work products and services delivered
- the teams interactions with clients and internal stakeholders
To achieve the above you will necessarily be involved in strategic planning and business center management team initiatives.
- BS degree in Electrical, Civil Engineering or related engineering degree
- PE License and/or PMP preferred
- Minimum of8 - 10years experience leading a team of professional and technical staff within an engineering environment in utility HV substations and/or transmission lines.
- Strong supervisory skills
- Demonstrated business and business development acumen
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong presentation skills
Salary: DOE. Comprehensive benefits. Must be authorized to work in US. FULL-TIME POSITION!
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.