See all jobs in Allentown PA
Job Location: Allentown, PA
Growing provider of infrastructure engineering, consulting and project management services is seeking a seasoned Project Engineer with three to five years of diversified oil & gas industry experience to help develop and manage various aspects of complex projects. This firm has experienced explosive growth in the last 5 years. If you seek a stable organization that can offer you not only interesting assignments but also excellent salary and an exceptional benefits package then this opportunity will appeal to you.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop buy-in on project deliverables
- Lead the development and approval of the project schedule, develop project scope, designs, construction specifications and cost estimates
- Oversee construction, testing and commissioning of pipelines and related facilities
- Be responsible for delivering projects at cost, on schedule and meeting all performance criteria
- Manage contract administration with appropriate controls
- Monitor contractors and suppliers and ensure quality performance
- Ensure the application of relevant Health, Safety, Security and Environmental policies on all project activities.
- Promote a strong safety culture on project and functional teams, and work undertaken by contractors and suppliers
- Assist in managing project activities from project conception through planning, design, construction, start-up, commissioning and transfer to client.
- Ensure the safe and successful completion of projects in compliance with regulations and within established standards and other project management parameters.
- Develop Operations & Maintenance guidelines for handover to the client.
Cypress Search LLC is a Technical and Executive Search firm based inEastern Pennsylvania. We work with top companies on Engineering, IT, Operations and Marketing searches. Cypress Searchwill discuss all positions with candidates prior to submitting a resume to ensure candidate fit and interest.
- BS degree in an engineering field required
- Knowledge of the oil and gas industry design and functionality
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and limited job definition
- Background in large scale oil and gas capital expansion projects
- Understanding of utility expansion projects from feasibility concept, design, construction, startup, commissioning and transfer to operations
- Understanding of land access and ROW acquisition issues
- Understanding of regulatory requirements and codes
- Demonstrated leadership and management ability
- High degree of initiative and independent judgment
- Working in hazardous locations and working around excavations will be required
- Travel to project sites and client locations is required
- Strong Scheduling skills utilizing MS Project or Primavera software.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.