See all jobs in Ocala FL
Job Location: Ocala, FL
Maintenance Manager - Heavy Industry
We are looking for a Maintenance Manager with 15+ years of Maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment, with 5+ years of experience in a Maintenance Leadership role. This is a hands on role.
Note: We are a recruiting agency.
KEY REQUIREMENTS include:
EDUCATION:4 year degree required
- 10+years of Maintenance experience in amanufacturing environment
- 7+ years of experience, in a leadership/management role leadingpeople
- Must have experience leading a 10+ personmaintenance team
- Strong Safety orientation
- Electrical and PLC experience highlight preferred
- Proven experience in Lean Manufacturing, including 5-S,to drive improvement.
- Technical ability to be able to havein depth conversationsregarding all maintenance, including electrical and PLC Controls (Allen Bradley highly preferred)
- Extensive Experience with Total Preventative Maintenance (TPM), ability to improve equipment reliability and minimize downtime
- Extensive experience with Training
- 5+ years of experience with budgets and managing capital projects
- Strong communication, organizational, analytical andinterpersonal skills required
- Ability to think outside the box and on your feet
- Very energetic and a people person
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of the principles and application associated with manufacturing operations, maintenance and engineering.
- Software experience: MS Office, MS Access, Maintenance Manager Software
- Provide leadership and direction to staff of skilled maintenance team
- Develop, coordinate and manage all facility and machinery maintenance, preventative maintenance programs and activities
- Develops and implements maintenance strategies to improve equipment reliability and minimize unplanned downtime, including implementing and deploying TPM system
- Plans maintenance operations, establishing priorities and sequences for manufacturing equipment repairs, improvements, and preventive maintenance
- Reviews operational schedules and coordinates maintenance activities to ensure production and quality of products
- Reviews production and operating reports and resolves operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays
- Inspects machines and equipment to ensure specific operational performance and optimum utilization
- Develops or revises standard operational and work practices and observes workers to ensure compliance with standard operating procedures
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.