Explore this exciting opportunity where you can make a real impact in an enterprise environment! Get involved with all phases of the software development life cycle at a great company.
Responsibilities - Senior Java Developer / Software Engineer:
- Design, code, unit test, system test, performance test, debug, implement, and support solution systems either through new development of systems, enhancement of existing systems, or 3rd party products
- Effectively collaborates with resources from other Tech and business groups in the full software development life cycle.
- Perform complex tasks relating to the design / development of solutions requiring design patterns, performance considerations and supportability by others.
- Collaborates with Enterprise Architects and Foundation Architects to ensure overall architecture roadmap alignment and implementation of their solution domain.
- Lead application development designs and projects as needed.
Requirements - Senior Java Developer / Software Engineer:
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
7+ years software development experience
Java development experience
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.