See all jobs in Cincinnati OH
Job Location: Columbus, OH
Salary Range $70,000 - $85,000 + Benefits & Paid Relocation to the heart of the South
This automotive supplier is experiencing rapid growth and is offering you the opportunity to work with a strong group of engineering professionals who enjoy the challenge & fast pace of manufacturing. You will support process development and production in an automated high-volume automotive parts manufacturing environment.
Your daily goals will be:
Salary Range $70,000 - $85,000 + Excellent Benefits & Paid Relocation at our Southern facility. The lovely area provides a great escape from the city life to incredibly scenic forests, rivers, and lakes. You can hike, canoe, fish, swim, camp out, and be one with nature. All with temperate weather, charming people and the lower cost-of-living found in the southern region of the USA. Youll have a generous relocation package to move you and the family. Solid schools, fine shopping, antiquing, festivals, museums, and a fast city life will keep you busy if youre not on the lake! Submit your resume today to secure this prime location.
- Support process development and production in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Eliminate equipment and tooling downtime and reducing scrap
- Continuous improvement projects implementation
- Increase up-time & product quality
To be considered for this Manufacturing Engineer position, you must have:
Take that next career step with us today & send your resume to secure your position with this growing & expanding company. Your best job begins here!
- Bachelors degree in engineering
- Automotive parts industry manufacturing experience
- Need to have strong experience with use of PLCs for line automation
- Experience with MSSM
- Solid working knowledge of TS16949, PPAP, APQP, FMEA, PLC, MSSM, SPC, GD&T, and AutoCAD
- Stable work history no job hoppers
- There is no sponsorship available for this position.
TO APPLY: Email resume to THIS EMAIL OR teriATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years experience and are C.P.C.s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Manufacturing Management * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Accounting * Quality Engineers & Managers * Distribution
Stay current with our blog at www.austinallen.com/blog/
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.