See all jobs in Jackson MS
Job Location: Memphis, TN
SALARY Up To $70,000 + Benefits & Paid Relocation to Northern Mississippi
Dynamic metal stamping & fabrication manufacturing company is looking for a Quality Engineer for their Northern Mississippi plant. They need an organized, detail oriented, goal driven person to handle product issues, planning, and system improvements to keep the quality of the product meeting company standards. As a stable company, they need candidates who have the necessary experience to join the team & quickly become a contributing member.
Your responsibilities will include:
Salary up to $70,000 plus big company benefits & paid relocation to our northern Mississippi facility. Benefits include medical, dental, & pharmacy insurance along with a 401k plan, paid holidays & vacations. AND a great work/life balance. Youll have ample time to enjoy the areas great outdoor & family activities in northern Mississippi. You can enjoy the huge variety of activities in the metros of Jackson or Memphis & be far enough to miss daily traffic & headaches of the big city.
- Performance of capability studies and analysis of problem solving
- Assist the Quality department on product issues, planning & system improvements
- Prepare PPAP packages, APQP, and TS16949 & ISO 14001
- Participate in the production meetings, APQP activities
- Perform layered & dock audits
- Work with suppliers to develop quality compliance
- Monitor customer quality results and lead needed corrective actions
- Support Continuous Improvement & Six Sigma activities
- Improve quality & reduce production cost
- Develop proper work instructions to support the departmental policies and procedures
- Maintain the gauge calibrations systems & documentation
If Hunting Fishing is your theme song, then this is the company for you. With a Great Work and Life balance, you don't spend all your time working: you can go to nearby festivals, hiking, canoeing, or just drive & enjoy stopping for some great food & antiquing. Close enough to the Gulf beach or head north for the casinos.
The minimum requirements for this Quality Engineering position:
This is your opportunity to live in a beautiful part of the USA and advance your career with a strong & stable manufacturing company. Locations are available nationally for your next move so bring your best Quality skills to our table! There will be advancement opportunities down the road for the talented Quality Engineer.
- Bachelors degree PREFERRED, but NOT required
- Experience in a metal fabrication or a metal stamping
- Experience using Deep Draw
- Proficient with CMM & reporting, GD&T, precision measuring tools, gages, & calibrations
- Knowledge of layout techniques and blue print reading
- Experience with quality tools such as APQP Plan, Essential Requirements checklist, FMEA, PPAP, and first article inspection
- Good communication & presentation skills, both oral & written are needed
- Excellent organizational, time management & computer skills (MS Office)
- Analytical problem solving ability with independent judgement & initiative
- Able to travel for the company to supplier locations.
TO APPLY: Email resumes to THIS EMAIL OR jeannieATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years experience and are C.P.C.s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current with our blog at www.austinallen.com/blog/
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.