See all jobs in Cleveland OH
Job Location: Cleveland, OH
Corporate Quality Manager
Commensurate with experience.
Reporting to the CEO of a $50MMprivately held International Manufacturing Company known for their strong focus on quality, continuous improvement mindset and high ethical standards,the Corporate Quality Manager will be responsible for the overall Quality at the Company's 4 manufacturing facilities.Employees at the Company enjoy working in a collaborative environment where everyone pulls together to continuously improve, and are rewarded for making improvements through the Company profit sharing program.
- Design and Implementation of the Quality System and processes, and ensure that all aspects of the system are functioning as intended in a cost effective manner.
- Establish strategic plans, policies, and procedures to ensure that the Quality program will meet or exceed internal and external customer's needs and expectations.
- Work with Manufacturing, Suppliers, and the Customer to address any quality problems in a swift and professional manner.
- Trainand coachemployees to instill a continuous improvement mindset throughout the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline.
- Significant experience in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Significant experience with structured Quality Systems (e.g., ISO, AS, TS, etc.)
- Experience managing people.
- Demonstrated continuous improvement mindset.
Keywords: Corporate Quality Manager, ISO, Quality Systems, Metal Stamping, Assembly, International Manufacturing, Spanish, 6 Sigma, Six Sigma, High Volume, PPAP, Production Part Approval Process,APQP, Advanced Product Quality Planning,Continuous Improvement, Kaizen
- Experience with metal stamping and assembly Manufacturing processes.
- Experience managing Quality atmultiple locations.
- International Manufacturing experience.
- Spanish language proficiency.
- 6 Sigma background.
- Quality certifications.
How to Express Interest - Click the Apply button and follow the online instructions.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.