RHDK Oil and Gas, a division of Kimble Company, is seeking individuals with the skill and experience to review and analyze oil and gas leases and enter them into our land database as a land technician. The company is looking for individuals that possess acute attention to detail and strong computer skills. Additional consideration given to those that have oil and gas experience. This role will provide the applicants an opportunity to gain valuable experience in oil and gas land title work with the opportunity for growth and ability to advance. Kimble Company is a family owned company with family values. Having operated in Ohio for over 60 years, we offer outstanding benefits, competitive compensation, and job security.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communications skills
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced computer knowledge through effective use of a personal computer including Microsoft Office applications with special attention to Microsoft Excel. (Understanding of Access beneficial)
- Manage information with accuracy and critical attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of basic math concepts.
- Ability to research information, with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- ESRI or GIS knowledge.
Industry Specific Knowledge and Skills
- Experience with integrated land and computer systems.
- Experience in the research of mineral ownership and creation of associated reports.
- Ability to analyze, summarize, and verify oil and gas leases.
- Analyze the accuracy of lease and deed information, identify lease provisions, and set up payment obligations
- Familiar with procedures associated with the development of oil and gas assets.
- Possess a working knowledge of oil and gas vocabulary as well as understand and read legal descriptions for a tract of land and have the ability to interpret land title information
- Interpret various contracts including joint operating agreements, pooling agreements, farm out agreements, exploration agreements, purchase and sale agreements, oil and gas leases, surface use agreements, right of way agreements, etc.
Kimble Company offers a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Short Term Disability with a Health Savings account that grows using pre-tax money. We offer a 401k plan with company match, 10 days’ paid Vacation and Holidays after 90 days.
Interested applicants can apply online or come see us in person:
3596 State Route 39 NW, Dover, OH 44622
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military status or genetic information.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.