See all jobs in Chicago IL
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Our prestigious client who is a leader in providing cutting edge FinTech--Financial Technology products to Community Banks, Financial Services Companies and Credit Unions is rapidly expanding their sales force and has retained HIRE4FINTECH (a HIRE4Group team) to identify leading sales professionals with knowledge and experience in account management and sales in this space to join their prospering team.
This position would cover the northern mid-west region: MN, WI, IA, IL, MI.
Candidates may live in any number of preferred cities in the region near a major airport.
--work from a home-based office,
--experience selling with a90-180 day sales cycle or longer
--multiple sales contacts with top financial executives
--individual sales ticket in the $250K-500K range or higher
We are looking for a talented and competitive Regional account manager that thrives in a multi-faceted technical sales environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
You must be comfortable with significant travel within your territory 50%+, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through all available resources: outbound calling, channel partners, tradeshows, referrals etc.
- Follow defined sales process
- Identify prospect pain points and align appropriate solutions
- Work within a team based sales process with other regional and national account managers, and key channel partners
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Perform effective presentations to bank and credit union executives (often time a large group of executives).
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Minimum 5 years proven territory sales experience within financial services, FinTech, BankTech industry selling technology/software and/or consulting services in thecommunity bank and credit union space.
- Track record of over-achieving quota--include these stats in your resume
- Strong phone presence
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- 50%+ travel
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in-kind work experience
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.