See all jobs in Elkhart IN
Job Location: Elkhart, IN
Are you an experienced Supply Chain Analyst looking for an opportunity with a dynamic and growing organization?|
Our client is seeking an individual that will be charged with providing professional level supply chain support with key clients, as well as work very closely with cross functional teams. You will also work with customers to understand the contractual terms as well as provide quarterly reporting on the customers inventory. This role also works very closely with the purchasing team, sales team, forecasting and accounting teams to ensure all processes are running smoothly with timing and budgets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manager large volume of inventory for customer programs.
- Communicate weekly metric tracking for inventory turns and understand changes.
- Keeping MRP system updated with key information.
- Lead weekly cross functional team meetings.
- Metric tracking for OTD.
- Work closely with customers to communicate and report; inventory, OTD and metrics.
- Ongoing communication with suppliers.
- Meet or exceed targeted cost savings on assigned programs.
- Work with other locations to ensure best practices.
- Monitor slow moving inventory and address with cross functional teams.
- Review shelf life on all inventory within targeted programs to minimize scrap exposure.
Education and Experience:
- Attention to detail
- Motivational competencies
- Analysis skills
- Extremely organized
- Calm under pressure
Our client offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits plan, including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)!
- Bachelors degree in Business is required; a Logistics, Procurement or Supply Chain Management concentration is preferred.
- Prior experience (3-5 yrs) with Inventory Management, Purchasing, Forecasting or Supply Chain is preferred.
- Prior Supply Chain experience buying accessories
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office software (primarily Outlook, Excel and Word); experience using MRP systems is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Exceptional work ethic and desire to succeed.
- Ability to work with and build strong relationships with suppliers and customers.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.