With the company taking aggressive actions to expand and grow, they are looking to improve and upgrade their facilities across the nation and some internationally! They are looking to hire the right type of talent and a fast paced, driven type of personality.
The Manufacturing Manager is responsible for leading the organization which is responsible for assisting new licensees in the design & construction phase through plant start up and continue to provide ongoing support post start up. The successful candidate will also lead the organization that develops and implements companys Process Control Software as well lead the Technician who supports licensee QC lab set up, training, and troubleshooting.
Major responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the Technology Licensing business strategy as a key member of the Licensing Leadership Team.
- Leading the four Manufacturing Technology Manager (MTMs) who provide support to licensees beginning in the design & construction phase through plant start up and continue to provide ongoing support post start up.
- Manage the spending for the group at or below the annual budget ($7M per year)
- Lead and oversee as a 2ndlevel supervisor the group of Manufacturing Specialists and Process Engineers (9 people) who provide plant commissioning and start up support, catalyst trials, operations training, and operations troubleshooting.
- Lead and oversee the Process Control Manager, who leads the development and implementation companys Process Control Software as well as manages the company's Process Control Engineer plus four to eight contractors who provide support for the software development and implementation.
- Lead the Technician who supports licensee QC lab set up, training, and troubleshooting
- Up to 25% travel
- Recognized technical excellence in polyolefins manufacturing; experience in technology licensing
- People leadership
- Problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to manage a staff
- Lead by example
- Organize and lead multiple simultaneous projects with widely varying objectives.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with persons of various occupational backgrounds, including operations, maintenance, engineering, marketing, legal, and management.
- Keeps abreast of industry advancements, proposes appropriate advancements for inclusion in our offerings, champions continuous improvement
- BS engineering (preferably Chemical Engineering)
- At least 15 years experience in petrochemical manufacturing, preferably polyolefins
- Experienced in leading teams of engineers and manufacturing specialists.
- Project and cost control experience
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.