See all jobs in Mulberry FL
Job Location: Mulberry, FL
Senior Financial Analyst
Position is responsible to provide accurate and data-based information on company's profitability, solvency, stability, liquidity, and credit and collections. Responsible for researching and analyzing financial information, assessing financial risk, creating reporting and acting as internal consultant to help the company make well-informed decisions.
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc.) taking into account company's goals and financial standing
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Develop financial models and conduct benchmarking and process analysis to provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions based on sound analysis
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with expectations
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision-making
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the corporation
- Perform data gathering and analysis using relational tools on all activities undertaken by the company
- Establish and monitor corporate KPI's and industry metrics. Design and create corporate reporting for most important trends and metrics
- Design ad hoc reports and data sets by consolidating diverse sources of data and translate findings into strategy and tactics to deliver on specific business objectives
- Analyze operating performance and new business opportunities as well as the impact of strategic business decisions and the related financial alternatives
- Identify trends and issues which need to be brought to management's attention and prepare fact-based analyses/reports to foster a deeper understanding and best practices within the organization
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Gain and update job knowledge to remain informed about new developments in the field
- Support manager with special projects as needed.
- Maintain knowledge of the company's IT applications for financial, customer, and retail operations reporting.
- Provide training to corporate personnel on use and understanding of reports relative to financial concepts and retail operation policies and goals
- Develop and manage projects utilizing project management techniques
- Work cross-functionally with departments to ensure that appropriate communication on customers' needs and information is obtained and considered for projects
- Communicate with management, co-workers, dealers and others in a courteous and professional manner
Employee Benefits Include:
- Four year college degree in Finance or related field, Masters preferred
- Two to three years of business analysis experience
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel, databases,financial software applications, as well as SQL and VBA.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to reason and solve problems independently.
- Strong presentation, reporting and communication skills
COMPETITIVE PAY, 401K PLAN WITH COMPANY MATCH, COMPANY PAID LIFE INSURANCE, EMPLOYEE MERCHANDISE DISCOUNT, MEDICAL, DENTAL, AND VISION, ON-SITE FITNESS CENTER, PERSONAL AND VACATION PAID TIME OFF, DAYCARE REIMBURSEMENT PLAN, PERFORMANCE INCENTIVES
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Workplace
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.