See all jobs in Danville VA
Job Location: Danville, VA
Controls Engineer PLC Engineer Stable and Growing Manufacturer
SALARY $70,000- $100,000 + Benefits + Bonus + Paid Relocation To NC or SC
This world class manufacturing company isseeking a Controls Engineer or PLC Engineer who will be responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting,and improving the effectiveness of production equipment and ensuring manufacturing processes perform to a maximum capacity.
As the PLC or Controls engineer, you will beresponsible for:
- Process improvement, improving the design, installation,maintenance,&operation of all types of control devices and electronic accessories
- Working with production, administrative personnel, and vendors
- Supportingcomputers,PLCs, electronic control devices, scanners,& other peripherals that supportproduction
- Trainingother personnel in electronictroubleshooting.
SALARY $70,000- $90,000PLUSOutstanding benefits, bonuses, profit sharing, advancement opportunities, and paid relocationto thelovelyCarolinas. Great place to live & raise a family. Museums for so many things and many for kids, along with themeparksto state parks,historicalsites & landmarks including the state capitol. Quaint town squares dot the city scape & surrounding areas. Choose from traditional neighborhoodsor delve into the quirky revitalized communities. Live in the burbs & drive to the city for fun. Either way youll live in a lovely area that has wonderfullytemperate weatheryear round. Short drive to thebeachto the east or to the nationalforeststo the west. World class airports. Lushgreenery, charming people, and sweet tea!
Requirements for thisControls Engineer or PLC Engineer:
- Three or more years experience in an electrical engineering role in a manufacturing environment
- Experience withPLCs -Programmable Logic Controllers
- Knowledge of Industrial Electrical Standards, process control, quality standards
- Willingness & ability to be on call, work extras hours as needed, & some travel.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Electronics, or EETwill get you immediate attention!
TOApply:Email resumes email@example.comOR cindyATaustinallenDOTcomin MS Word or PDF(please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. **All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years experience and are C.P.C.s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering (All Disciplines)* Six Sigma Black Belts
* Manufacturing Management* Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing* Accounting
* Quality Engineers & Managers* Distribution
Stay current with our blog atwww.austinallen.com/blog/
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.