See all jobs in Tampa FL
Job Location: Tampa, FL
Provides support for all phases of the project management lifecycle. Works directly with Project Managers and Business Partners to create and maintain project deliverables.
- Supports the Project Manager and the Project Team through all phases of project management from planning through execution. Creates and maintains project related deliverables (e.g. Project Charter, RAID log, Project Website).
- Performs research on issues and participates in problem solving and execution.
- Performs data analysis and converts complex business data into concise documentation and presentations. Creates standard and adhoc reports.
- Coordinates cross-functional meetings (e.g. schedules meetings, creates the agenda, records attendance and publishes meeting minutes with action items).
- Responsible for cross-functional activities necessary to respond to state or federal mandates (e.g. Readiness Review,
- Directly communicates to the project team to gather and disseminate information on project status, deliverables, due dates and follow-up.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills at a level of vice president and above
- Must be able probe, challenge and seek to resolve issues to gain clarity on requirements or deliverables
- Must be able to represent the project team to the technical and business stakeholders as well as the State and other governing bodies.
- Must be able to demonstrate good organization and leadership skills
- Must be a good team player.
- Required a Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Required 2+ years of experience in Project Coordination of technical related projects
- Preferred experience in Healthcare or Managed Care
- Advanced - Ability to multi-task
- Advanced - Demonstrated written communication skills
- Advanced - Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills
- Advanced - Ability to work as part of a team
- Advanced - Ability to work independently
- Advanced - Ability to proof large bodies of materials
- Advanced - Ability to work in a matrixed environment
- Advanced - Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Advanced - Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate - Demonstrated organizational skills
- Intermediate - Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Intermediate - Ability to analyze and interpret financial data in order to coordinate the preparation of financial records
- Intermediate - Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines
- Intermediate - Demonstrated analytical skills
- Intermediate - Demonstrated customer service skills
- Intermediate - Ability to identify basic problems and procedural irregularities, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Intermediate - Ability to analyze information and covert related activities into a comprehensive work plan
Licenses and Certifications:
A license in one of the following is required:
- Preferred Project Management Professional (PMP)
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.