See all jobs in Sweetwater TX
Job Location: Sweetwater, TX
opening for a CAD Technician to become a part of an established and growing civil engineering design team involved in a variety of private and public sector projects, including transportation, residential subdivisions and public infrastructure improvements (i.e. streets, drainage, water, sanitary sewer, etc.) The position provides an excellent opportunity to be mentored and to gain valuable experience on a variety of civil engineering projects.
At a minimum, candidates must meet the following educational, professional and personal requirements:
- High School graduate or GED required
- Post-high school technical coursework, certification or degree in computer drafting/design or related field preferred
- Responsive and results oriented in service to clients
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D software, as well as Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Demonstrated ability to develop solid working relationships with other team members
- Ability to adapt to and adopt new CAD standards and procedures
- Commitment to quality in the design and presentation of drawings
- Good organizational skills
- Continuous learner
- Good listener
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Interacts positively and effectively with people in all levels of organizations
- "Get it done"/ "Can do" attitude
- Using established CAD standards to prepare electronic drawings from mark ed-up Plans and/or verbal instruction by engineers/designers
- Accomplish goals on projects within established budgets and timelines
- Coordination with engineers and other design team members
- Plotting and assembling construction plans
Compensation includes base salary and year-end performance-based bonus opportunities. Excellent company benefits are also provided including: medical and life insurance, a 5304 Simple IRA Retirement Plan with company match and paid time-off.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.