Our client is a privately heldfull service residential and commercial landscape and construction firm, and provides complete design build construction, installation and maintenance services to customers throughout Cape Cod and Southeastern Massachusetts.They are committed to providing their employees with the necessary tools for success, as well as providing a safe, multi-cultural environment.
The Position and Critical Success Factors
The company has a need for a highly skilled and experienced Lawn Maintenance Managerresponsible for the management ofa team of 20+associates, and will play a front-line role in providing customer service and fulfillment to a high-end residential client base. The incumbent willhave oversight for serving all geographic areas. The ideal candidate will:
- Possesses a high level of "influential people skills" in dealing with the customer.
- Must be a superb people manager on a broad scale and can delegate responsibility effectively.
- Inspires respect from subordinateteam while obtaining superior quality of work and desired behavior.
- Has a proven track record in training and development of staff members.
- Is passionate about horticulture and is continually eager to learn and mentor staff accordingly.
- Minimum 5-7 years landscape maintenance management experience, preferably in a key divisional or departmental level management role.
- Highly proficient knowledge of landscape maintenance principles including specific experience of plant material and turfgrasses within Hardiness Zones 5a-7b.
- Proven ability to train and lead high performing work teams.The ideal candidate would have developed and managed effective safety programs that resulted in low employee lost time and injury rates.
- Experience with procurement of high quality materials and equipment utilizing cost effective methods.
- Current industry certification (e.g., CLP, CLT, GCLP) desirable.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.