See all jobs in Tulsa OK
Job Location: Tulsa, OK
WELDING ENGINEER COMPANY PROFILE:
Career Development Partners is hand selecting candidates for a recognized industry leader.
WELDING ENGINEER BENEFITS:
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
This role specifies ASME BPVC Section VIII, Division 1, and customer specification compliant welding procedures, weld joint configuration, and coordinates weld procedure/welder qualification.
- Actively develop new welding procedures and welding methods.
- Liaison between Engineering & Header Bay personnel.
- Communication with customers regarding welding issues.
- Review and assign Welding Procedure Specifications for jobs.
- Maintain welder qualifications and test methods for both the American Welding Society and Canadian Welding Bureau with regards to structure department.
- Calculate weld consumables.
- Maintain the Welding Procedure Specification and Procedure Qualification Report database with current procedures.
- Maintain and coordinate Pressure Equipment Directive Certification.
- Develop and publish Welding Procedure Specifications, Procedure Qualification Reports, Tube-to-Tube Sheet mock-ups.
- Review and accommodate welding specifications.
- Submit requisitions for laboratory work.
WELDING ENGINEER BACKGROUND:
- Regular attendance, ability to arrive at work punctually, ability to work on-site.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others, ability to deal respectfully with the public, customers, vendors, other employees, managers, and executive management.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to interchange with others in the department.
- Ability to provide support to the other departments with respect to welding matters, assist with audits, participate in root cause investigation, and provide recommendations for inspection and corrective action.
WELDING ENGINEERNEXT STEPS:
All applications are confidential - Apply now for immediate review.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.