See all jobs in Atlanta GA
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Global Brand Marketing Design Specialist
We are partnering with an international healthcare company located in Atlanta, GA. As theGlobal Brand Specialistyou will be an integral member of the marketing team responsible for managing marketing processes for this department of our Client. This highly collaborative role reports directly to the Director of Global Brand, Professional, and Patient Marketing. The Brand Specialist is the central communications hub for a campaigns core team members and creative partners.
The Global Brand Marketing DesignSpecialistmust demonstrate strong initiative, collaboration, project management, and communication skills. The role will collaborate with marketers across multiple locations and is responsible for managing the processes and tools to develop, approve, and distribute materials globally. Utilizing strong project management skills, the program specialist drives the successful orchestration of marketing campaigns and ensures the development of all marketing materials in accordance with brand guidelines. As a member of the Global Brand, Professional, and Patient Marketing team, this role has exposure across multiple businesses and is intended to be a stepping stone to marketing roles with broader responsibility.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of marketing materials development through the resource project management tool and promotional material compliance system.
- Act as communications hub between all cross functional core team members and creative partners assigned to the campaign.
- Ensure the successful orchestration of the campaign from planning through execution
- Develop project plan and manage campaign timeline, budget and scope work closely with core team to identify key milestones, set expectations and proactively manage to ensure successful execution throughout the project.
- Mitigates issues that will affect the scope, schedule, budget or quality of the end product.
- Utilize project management tool and adhere to processes for opening jobs, building/updating schedules, obtaining approvals, status/metrics tracking & reporting, and documentation.
- Serve as brand expert, partnering with marketing team on the development of materials.
- Review final, approved materials to confirm required changes have been implemented.
- Certify materials in accordance with our client's compliance policies.
- Maintain mindset of continual process improvement exploring opportunities for optimization.
- Adhere to applicable Corporate and Divisional policies/procedures in accordance with our client's brand standards.
- Support development of creative content in accordance with our client's brand guidelines
- Visually refine content for quarterly business reviews and other executive presentations
- Produce high quality motion or still content
- Produce visually appealing designs
- Manage the fulfillment and distribution of marketing materials.
- Maintain approved materials in the global digital asset management tool, ensuring that materials are tagged appropriately for easy identification. Provide monthly summary to regional marketing team of new materials added to the tool.
- Coordinate printing of marketing materials, ensure adequate print inventory is maintained, and obsolete materials when appropriate in accordance with company guidelines.
- Develop reports on print fulfillment activities to guide future materials development and print quantities.
- Manage online ordering portal for U.S. sales team to order printed materials.
- Expected travel: <20%
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 3+ years of work experience; preferably in an agency environment working with client, account and creative teams, ideally supporting the healthcare industry
- Experience with project & traffic management software programs (ex. WorkFront, Base camp)
- Familiarity with promotional material online approval systems a plus (ex. Zinc, Veeva, etc.)
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud tools
- Adobe Photoshop or equivalent photo editing tools required
- Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign a plus
- Video editing software preferred (Adobe Premier, Apple Final Cut, etc.)
- Superior and advanced PowerPoint design skills, including animation
- Functional knowledge of production process for high-quality creative content
- Working knowledge of production methodologies and digital asset management processes
- Ability to manage program budgets
- Clear, concise communicator with cross-functional partners able to thrive in a matrix environment
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Strong initiative, adaptability, decision making, and collaboration skills
- Energetic self-starter with an abundance passion for their work and readiness to dive deep quickly. Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Experience with B2B and B2C marketing a plus
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.