As theContent Marketing Manageryou will be an integral part of the Marketing team working directly with internal team members to connect with customers and prospects. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for creating visual and written collateral used within Patientco for marketing, sales, and cross-functional teams.You will be the lead contributor of creative assets such as written copy, art, photo, video, and layout design as well as company-wide design and format standards and processes to produce consistent and high quality results.
You should have a knack for marketing trends and tactics, copywriting, design, and project management processes because you will be responsible for development of digital and print assets for internal and external use.Does that sound like you? Read on!
- BA/BS in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Graphic Design degree preferred or equivalent working experience.
- 3+ years of relevant experience required.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite a must (particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) is required.
- Copywriting experience strongly preferred
- Strong business acumen and professionalism.
- A dual-minded approach: Youre highly creative and an excellent writer and designer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Detail-oriented, innovative and self-motivated.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics a plus.
- Create resources to drive awareness, lead generation, prospect discovery, brand awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include: blogs, ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, product documentation, guides, templates, etc.).
- Write effective content for marketing collateral, campaigns, presentations, websites, sales tools, blogs, social media, webinars, press releases, advertisements, trade show marketing and other digital and print media.
- Collaborate with the marketing, sales, and product teams, as well as external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of key stakeholders and our audience.
- Differentiate company offerings in the market and increase market perception that we offer the best technology service available.
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of industry trends.
- Develop and maintain knowledge on our competition and how our organization answers questions they dont.
- Recommend, develop and promote relevant content based on timely issues, events or circumstances that impact clients and prospects.
- Understand and build a content distribution plan in support of marketing objectives.
- Manage and support the graphical identity of Patientco.
- Manage/perform content audits to identify content gaps and remove out of date material.
- Work with internal teams to map out content calendar and ensure deadlines are met.
- Track, measure and assess effectiveness of each campaign to inform and improve future campaigns.
- Attend external trade shows as needed.
- Participate in the sales process, RFP response or product demonstrations as needed.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.