See all jobs in Marshville NC
Job Location: Marshville, NC
*MUST HAVE POULTRY EXPERIENCE*
This is a fantastic opportunity with a world-class organization. We're looking for a few outstanding individuals who find genuine fulfillment by the successes in their work.
Job Description: Engaged in supervision with skilled trade workers to maintain and repair equipment, structures, utility systems, buildings, and grounds of a manufacturing facility.
- High school or equivalent (GED).
- Two (2) years or more of directly related work experience in a poultry processing environment.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be able to work flexible hours / shifts as needed.
This job offers the following
- Outstanding opportunities with a world-class organization.
- Excellent benefits, including:
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Opportunity for career advancement.
Essential Skills for Success:
Consider This Before Applying:
- Innovator and leader in change.
- Promote and utilize others talents.
- Actions are plan-based and result from strategy as opposed to reactionary.
- Goals achieved by teamwork instead of own personal efforts.
- Leadership style yields influence and trust. Youre not just the boss.
- Achieves results.
If you meet the requirements, please apply. We will review your resume as soon as possible and will get back to you.
- Does this job describe work you would enjoy doing?
- Do you meet most of the minimum requirements?
- Have you considered everything if you would need to relocate?
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.