CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER BACKGROUND
- Education:Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Experience:15 years construction experience involving similar projects
CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER COMPANY PROFILE:
- Recognized as Top Work Places & 101 Best And Brightest Companies To Work For.
- Selected by the Fortune 500-ranked Principal Financial Group as one of The Principal 10 Best Companies for Employee Financial Security.
CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER BENEFITS:
- Advance your career with a collaborative CE&M team and impact change utilizing industry experience and a passion for the wastewater industry.
- Comprehensive benefits include: health, retirement, financial, time off and career development.
CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER SUMMARY
- Oversee engineering services for construction services for client in field office, studies, design and office services during construction
- Monitoring of construction contractor progress, use of materials, installation of approved equipment and piping and schedule materials testing
- Respond to contractors requests for interpretations as well as evaluate contractors suggestions for minor changes to contract requirements; review contractors progress schedules, certificates and operations and maintenance manuals
- Document construction progress through reports; conduct monthly progress meeting and prepare meeting summaries; maintain project files and prepare and process change orders
CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER SKILLS/COMPETENCIES
- An individual of unquestioned integrity, possessing strong interpersonal skills and a sense of urgency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative and fast paced construction environment
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.