See all jobs in Memphis TN
Job Location: Jackson, TN
Electrical Manufacturing Engineer
Job Code (02562198)
Location:Dyersburg TN (75 miles N)
Salary: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00
Full Benefits: Yes
Interview Exp: Yes
Relo Exp: Yes
MUST HAVE EE DEGREE
MUST HAVE HANDS ON PLC MANUFACTURING
- Identify, research, plan, design improvements to existing plant machinery via PLC program changes and other modifications.
- Research, plan, communicate, oversee and review new machinery.
- Solve problems with malfunctioning machinery
- Maintain professional qualifications and introduce new technology
- Develop and install electrical components and systems
- Assess and modify existing power distribution systems
- Troubleshoot relay and data system designs
- Research and document relay test results
- Track project time lines to complete tasks on schedule
- Ensure reliable operation of equipment
- Provides technical support to production lines, decreasing NRFT, Scrap, and DT.
- Writes detailed machine specifications, and procures equipment according to said specifications.
- Responsible for the re-programming of existing machines to improve functionality or to allow a new.
- Improves safety, quality and productivity for manufacturing lines.
- Develops documents and standards for new processes, SOP's, Control Plans, SWC, SWCT.
- Ensures new and existing equipment adheres to all safety requirements including circuitry, and light-curtain interface.
- Train and mentor junior members of the department.
- This job requires a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering plus 6 to 8 years of position-related
- experience; preferably over 8 to 10 years of position-related experience. Automotive engineering experience is a plus.
- Previous experience in electrical engineering or other related fields
- Familiarity with electrical diagnostic equipment
- Knowledge of relay design standards
- Excellent root cause analysis skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.