See all jobs in Duluth GA
Job Location: Duluth, GA
Associate Product Manager Software
The Associate Product Manager - Software, works within a cohesive team of Product Managers, Project Managers, Software Development and other stakeholders to ensure high quality, on-time deliverables and seamless communication. Responsible for Requirements gathering, analysis and planning - with a customer focus. The Associate Product Manager - Software will document the Business Requirements necessary to address customer & Neptune business needs/and or issues and deliver the Requirements through the Agile project lifecycle.
Provide substantial assistance in specifying and documenting functional, system, data and market
Requirements for the Platform, including:
- Detail technical specifications and data models for development of software features/functionality.
- Validate Requirements w/ stakeholders.
- Prioritize Requirements according to business value, cost to deliver and time constraints.
- Assess impacts of changes to Requirements.
- Trace Requirements from business case to implementation.
- Support project management timeline and ensure target Requirements are met.
Work collaboratively with Product Management team to analyze and understand business problems:
- Ensure appropriate stakeholders are involved in Requirements elicitation activities.
- Build consensus around Requirements.
- Meet with internal & external SME's and end users to understand business processes.
- Apply technical knowledge to help craft specific marketing detail to support Product Marketing.
Oversee and support development of acceptance criteria with Software Development and SQA:
- Analyze results of QA testing to ensure features/functionality matches documented business needs.
- Perform limited QA testing as needed.
Education:Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Marketing, Computer Science/MIS, or Applied Science
Minimum 3 years of industry experience.
Specific skills and experience in addition to those listed above may be required for specific positions.
Skills:Marketing, product development process, technical product knowledge including software and hardware.
Location:Duluth, Georgia or Tallassee, Alabama
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.