See all jobs in Detroit MI
Job Location: Detroit, MI
ACOUSTIC TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER
Career Development Partners is hand selecting candidates for a recognized industry leader.
If selected, you'll be advancing your career with an organization that values employees and actively invests in their success.
In this team environment, employees thrive in a culture that values people, serves people and emphasizes quality.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive benefits include:
- 401k with match
- Bonuses paid out twice a year - Paid Vacation - Paid Holidays
IMPACT OF ACOUSTIC TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER:
The Acoustic Technical Sales Engineer will design and develop competitive offerings using our new acoustic technology for our OEM and Tier customers. Working in conjunction with sales, customer engineers and test technicians, and our suppliers, the sales engineer will identify new opportunities and expand existing markets served by establishing excellent relationships, preparing prototypes demonstrating our technology, completing acoustic testing, and maintaining critical paths to insure smooth, timely delivery of our products.
ACOUSTIC TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEERDETAILS:
- Identifies new acoustic opportunities through a perceptive matching of our customers needs to our companys manufacturing, engineering, and product development capabilities.
- Expands our business to meet sales and profitability goals.
- Obtains all relevant information needed to design, develop, and manufacture new and existing business.
- Identifies new technology that could threaten existing business or present an opportunity for the company.
- Establishes excellent relationships with key individual customer and vendor contacts.
- Services existing acoustic business through frequent customer contact, and has a thorough knowledge of customer and competitive trends in the industry and marketplace.
- Surfaces and communicates significant information to management for decision making.
- Develops a thorough knowledge of customer and company systems and procedures.
- Maintains control and awareness of all communication with the customers purchasing, engineering, and plant functions.
IDEAL BACKGROUND OF ACOUSTIC TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER:
- Bachelor's degree and 5 or more years relevant experience in acoustics in the automotive industry, or, an Associate degree and 8 or more years or relevant experience.
- 3 or more years experience in an automotive supplier operation.
- Ability to travel 20% of time.
- Knowledgeable in APQP.
Apply now and your application will come directly to me.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.