See all jobs in Denver CO
Job Location: Denver, CO
Business Development Manager - Power
Location: Denver CO
Engineering services firm seeking experienced Business Development Manager to execute business development strategy, with a primary focus in Power Delivery (Transmission and Distribution) for the electric power industry. Your prime objective is to open, initiate, and nurture new business opportunities by pursing qualified sales leads that generate actual contracts/agreements and revenue streams which align with corporate objectives. Minimum 3-5 years of experience in business development / sales experience in Power Delivery and T&D Projects within the Electric power industry. REQUIRED!
- Identify new and qualified sales leads.
- Work closely with business leaders to grow additional revenue.
- Bundle and articulate company service offerings across multiple markets.
- Maintain accurate client and sales lead data in the companys CRM system.
- Plan, organize, coordinate, prioritize, and monitor client relations as it relates to business development.
- Monitor industry trends and identify potential opportunities for company growth.
- Grow and develop the business relationship with current clients driving loyalty and additional revenue.
- Utilize market data and intelligence to guide strategy for new business development activities.
- Set up, participate in, and facilitate regular meetings with clients
- Utilize effective written and oral communication to clearly articulate the services and value the company provides
- Work effectively both independently and as team member with the go-to market, production and project management teams to determine who is the best go-to market team to attend initial meetings with prospective clients.
- May attend industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and connect with existing clients
- Bachelors Degree in business, engineering, finance, marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in business development / sales experience in Power Delivery and T&D Projects within the Electric power industry. REQUIRED!
- Established network of contacts in electric utility market
- Strong preference for previous experience selling professional services in the Power Delivery arena, as well as having worked in an engineering related environment
- Professional demeanor and presence with the ability to interact with internal and external contacts at all levels
- Ability to develop and sustain strong professional relationships over an extended time by delivering value to clients, actively listening and following through on commitments
Salary: $DOE plus bonus. Relocation assistance. Comprehensive benefits.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.