See all jobs in Tulsa OK
Job Location: Tulsa, OK
QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
Full time regular job with a very generous salary
QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER COMPANY PROFILE:
- This organization has been in business for 50+ years and has been widely recognized for the investments they have made in their corporate culture.
- This organization is a strong community partner and invests in the quality of life of their employees, community, and charitable organizations.
- In this team environment, employees thrive in a culture that values people, serves people and emphasizes quality.QUALITY ASSURANCE
QUALITY ASSURANCEMANAGER BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive benefits include:
- Fitness Center
- Flex Spending
QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGERIMPACT:
- Provide strategic direction, leadership and ownership of the Food Safety and Quality programs.
- Cross-functional team leadership is a critical element of success and includes effective relationship development with Sanitation, Sales, Operations, Engineering, R&D, Finance, Customer Service, Logistics, Legal, and others departments across the organization.
- Promote, embrace and celebrateand champion diversity
QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGERDETAILS:
- Supporting food safety for new products, including leading studies to assess product stability, shelf-life and extended run validations
- In-depth knowledge of fluid systems and CIP systems
- Participates and monitor EQ initiatives and ensures that employees feel wildly important, supporting and leading teams through change and growth.
QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER BACKGROUND:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Food Safety, Microbiology, Chemistry, Food Science or biology related discipline
- Minimum 4+years of food manufacturing experience (USDA, baking experience is mandatory, etc.)
- Ready-To-Eat food manufacturing experience is desirable
- Six Sigma Certification
- Experience with FDA and/or USDA Rules and Regulations
- FSPCA certified
- Certified Internal Auditor
- CIP/Fluid Systems Certified
- GMP Audit Certified
- Micro Certified
- Sensory Certified
- Encourage a win/win team environment where everyone is heard equally
- Available to travel to customer locations when necessary
- Ability to oversee the management and improvement of Quality Management Systems including documentation, control and adherence to all FDA and customer driven regulations
- Proven skill and ability to manage day to day quality with review of quality records, SPC compliance and provides direction for plant and product continuous improvement
- Insures that all aspects of HACCP/Food Safety plan development, documentation and control are in place
- Ability to develop, implement and control QA budget.
- Controls and manages the review of supplier issues with system to insure rapid follow up on issues
QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGERNEXT STEPS:
Advance Your Career - Apply Today.
QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER Tulsa, Ok
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.