See all jobs in Covington KY
Job Location: Covington, KY
This opportunity is with a leader in a niche area of the food manufacturing industry. Their culture focuses on continuous improvement, with a need for leaders and workers who want to improve efficiency, reduce waste, and enjoy finding ways to add value.
Production Supervisor 1st and 2nd Shift
Job Description:Supervise assigned team of employees (20) twenty (30) thirty employees/ shift. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of these employees. Also, directly supervise non-supervisory (lead) employees. Responsible for all activities as required to safely produce quality products with the most efficient use of labor and materials on the appropriate/scheduled shifts and lines.
- (2) Two (3) Threeyears supervisory experience in a FOOD manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement or lean manufacturing.
This job offers the following
- Outstanding opportunities with progressive and growing organization.
- Excellent benefits, including:
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Opportunity for career advancement.
Essential Skills for Success:
Consider This Before Applying:
- Innovator and leader in change.
- Promote and utilize others talents.
- Actions are plan-based and result from strategy as opposed to reactionary.
- Goals achieved by teamwork instead of own personal efforts.
- Leadership style yields influence and trust. Youre not just the boss.
- Achieves results.
- Does this job describe work you would enjoy doing?
- Do you meet most of the minimum requirements?
- Have you considered everything if you would need to relocate?
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.