As a Senior Software Quality Automation Engineer you are responsible for creating, conducting and controlling the quality of our web enable products by performing wide range of testing, including but not limited to: functional, regression, scalability, performance and automation testing.
- Write and maintain test plans, test cases and execute them.
- Create, execute and maintain automated tests using Java/Selenium/Test NG/Allure or other automated tools.
- Identify project risks and recommend actions.
- Executes Functional, Regression, and System testing during all major/minor releases or patches.
- Build/Configure test environments as necessary to support test efforts.
- Conduct or participate actively in product release go/no-go meetings.
- Generate defect analysis/trend reports.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related major.
- 5 plus years of strong test automation experience on SaaS or Cloud based applications.
- Strong work experience in planning and creating test execution strategies and in conducting functional, regression, system, cross browser/platform testing.
- Working experience with commercial/open source test automation tools like Selenium Web Driver, JUnit, TestNG, JMeter.
- Experience in setting up and integration automation tests using Jenkins, Allure reporting.
- Work experience in writing simple to complex SQL queries.
- Ability to create test/seed data needed for testing.
- Verify success and failure of tests by leveraging database and data analytics skills.
- Experience in test automation by coding in Java.
- Excellent communication, debugging and problem solving skills.
- NO H1B - ONLY US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD
- Knowledge of current standards and coding practices as they relate to HIPPA and PHI data.
- Knowledge and experience of cloud technologies is a plus
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.