We provide cloud- based tools and resources for the full spectrum of the healthcare industry in the areas of safety and risk management, quality and performance improvement, accreditation and compliance, and centralized decision support. Today, more than 6,500 healthcare provider entities, including over 4,000 retail pharmacies, use our solutions to capture meaningful data to effectively drive the decisions that improve the safety and quality of care.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you are responsible for developing Web Applications and Services written in the J2EE environment using Java, will be able to work within an agile development process, and be comfortable writing code in a continuous integration environment.
- Work with product managers, business analysts, and other developers to understand business requirements.
- Create detailed technical designs and specifications.
- Full stack coding in a J2EE, Software as a Service (SaaS) environment From low level data access to front end web presentation.
- Document code implementations.
- Implement security and compliance best practices.
- Perform Peer Code Reviews
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer related product issues.
- Identify suboptimal code and refactor accordingly.
- Stay abreast of best practices by researching new tools and enhancing and evolving new and existing tools.
- Develop and execute unit test cases.
- Maintain HIPAA privacy and security standards as defined by the Company.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Related Major
- 5 plus years of experiencein software design/development of web applications usingJava, J2EE, Servlets, JSP using an MVC model.
- Good working experience usingJava Profilersandlog analysis tools (Splunk, Grey Log or others).
- Strong work experience developing applications usingTomcat or Web Logic
- Experience with unit testing tools like Junit/Mockito
- Work experience in writing and usingSQL, PL/SQL queries/proceduresin Oracle or SQL Server.
- Work experience using one or more build tools likeSubversion,Maven, GIT, Jenkins, Perl
- US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD ONLY
- Ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment
- Knowledge of current standards and coding practices as they relate toHIPPA and PHI data.
- Knowledge and experience of cloud technologies is a plus.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.