Are you a solid leader that excels in motivating a team and building a company brand, mission and vision?
Our client is a leader in the market and has been in business for almost 40 years. Their success is built on having a solid team of professionals with talent and high integrity. They are committed to the growth and prosperity of the local communities and are constantly working to improve them. In this exciting and varied role you will lead the planning, development and implementation of our client's marketing, research and support initiatives. If you accept this challenge you will be empowered to do the following:
- Create and implement training & development opportunities for marketing, research and support teams
- Develop the annual marketing and research plan and administer related budgets
- Create new marketing initiatives company wide
- Oversee communication initiatives - newsletters, social media, advertising, design templates
- Market research - including deadlines, data collection and project schedules
- Track and manage professional licensing and continuing education
- Preparation of reports and attendance in monthly meetings
- Contract management
- BA/BS in Business Operations, Business Management, Marketing, Leadership Studies or related field
- Minimum 5 years in a leadership role
- Excellent attention to detail and project management abilities
- Solid leadership, presentation and excellent customer service skills
- Hands-on, actively engaged leadership style with a "coach" philosophy
Headquartered in North Central Indiana and founded in 2009, TalentSource Staffing is a sole source recruiting firm offering an awesome team of subject matter experts in talent acquisition! We are recruiting generalists and provide professional job placement in a wide range of disciplines and industries, including temporary and perm placement, payroll, and specialty staffing solutions to a wide variety of top notch clients! TalentSource Staffing is committed to establishing a long-term relationship with both their clients and candidates. They achieve their mission of providing superior customer service through customized talent solutions, with an emphasis on quality and continuous improvement. To learn more about TalentSource Staffing please visit us at www.talentsourcestaffing.com!
Talent Source Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Recruiting Firm. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.