See all jobs in South Bend IN
Job Location: South Bend, IN
This 30-year-old privately held company employs approximately 100 people and is a leading supplier of wide format digital media, over-laminating films, banner, sign films and heat transfer films for textiles. They sell to sign and graphics market distributors primarily in the US and Canada. The company adds value by converting products from large rolls, cutting to length and width, and is the industry leader in providing same-day shipment, breadth of line and on-time reliability. The company has a Vision to double in size by 2021.
The Product Marketing Manager will report to the Executive Vice P resident of Marketing and will have a key impact on the Companys initiative to double in size by year-end 2021. The Product Marketing Manager will have a significant role in identifying opportunities, creating plans and in implementing the growth strategy. Responsibilities will include a combination of product, market and channel focused activities in support of Vision 2021. The primary objective is to fill the new product and program funnel with opportunities that will drive growth when implemented.
The Duties and Responsibilities
The Education, Knowledge, Skills & Work Experience
- Drive growth by developing strategies and implementing programs that deliver product and channel growth.
- Develop strategies and implement plans for branded product lines of Digital, Color and Heat Transfer films.
- Assigned to key market segment(s) that could include existing segments such as craft, sign or exhibit and display in addition to other existing markets or those that are newly identified.
- Identify and evaluate the product offering, including line additions and line rationalization.
- Work with internal resources, existing and new suppliers to source products.
- Collect market information and sales data in support of strategy and profit decisions.
- Set price levels, pricing guidelines and profit margin targets.
- Set performance goals, develops forecasts.
- Interface with Company sales staff & customers to support the sale of Company brand products.
- Work directly with Company Sales staff to execute & implement programs.
- Identify communications goals for literature, website and promotions and works with Marketing Communications manager to develop and implement.
COMPANY WILL PROVIDE RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
- Minimum 5-year experience in a sales, marketing or related role, graphics industry experience would add additional value.
- Demonstrated skills in identifying problems or opportunities, analyzing, developing viable solutions and implementing.
- College degree or related experience with a concentration in business or marketing.
- Demonstrated success in new product and new market development, as well as creating pricing strategies.
- Accomplished communication skills, ability to write and communicate ideas clearly and concisely.
- Experience managing projects, developing & implementing strategies.
- Success negotiating supply or partnership agreements is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point. Strongly prefer product management experience.
- Shows a record of solid accomplishment that yielded sales and profit growth.
- Core Competencies Analytical strategic thinker capable of driving growth and market penetration.
- Demonstrated success in product development. Become a market expert.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines. Ability to identify customer needs and market opportunities.
- Presentation and persuasive skills ability to present ideas, concepts and conduct training.
- Demonstrated ability to formulate plans and manage projects.
- Strong cognitive capabilities and demonstrated problem solving skills. Coachable, independent, self-starter.
- Ability to learn and understand Company products and services.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.