See all jobs in Santa Monica CA
Job Location: Santa Monica, CA
Santa Monica, CA
The Statistical Analyst (SA) is a college graduate that seeks to gain entry-level experience in the field of public opinion research and survey data analysis.
Undergraduate degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering or other quantitative discipline.
Masters degree or higher in quantitative discipline is a plus
Strong analytic skills are required and strong business acumen is a must, as this person will present findings and recommendations to clients.
Strong communication skills to clearly explain work done to other team members or business partners
The SA will be trained to complete tasks related to:
- Survey Project Design Support
- Gathering Census Data
- Organizing Sampling Data and Reports
- Preparing Maps for Geographic Analyses
- Questionnaire Preparation
- Initial Survey Data Processing
- Monitoring Project Progress
- Preparing Topline Reports
- Preparing Crosstab Tables
- Crosstab Book Production
- Conducting Quality Control Checks on Reports
- Printing Crosstab Books and Special Reports
- Finishing Reports (Binding)
- Report Presentation Support
- Providing data and reports to the Graphics Department
- Creating Graphs of Survey Results (Including Maps)
- Conducting Quality Control Checks on Presentations
In addition to the above assignments, the SA will be expected to:
- Exhibit expert knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Gain experience with SAS Programming.
- Gain entry level experience in survey data analysis.
- Gain experience with Powerpoint and Mapping software.
- Gain broad experience in the area of public opinion research.
- Experience with Qualtrics strongly preferred.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.