This role will lead strategic audit and advisory engagements focused on IT and Cyber-security for our commercial and corporate technology environments.
Industry leading, strong growth, global organization has immediate needs in the Internal Controls Group for aVP of IT & Cyber-security Audit.This position will function as an enabler of key strategic initiatives including evolving and enhancing Corporate Audit Services offerings related to technology audits, cyber-security risk management and advisory engagements. It will include product development, quality and infrastructure.
You will provide senior leadership to the internal Audit Group and the Board of Directors & the Audit Committee with assurance as to the effectiveness of the internal control process throughout the company. You will report to the Chief Auditor.Key responsibilities include:
- Attract, develop and mentor exceptional talent with supervisory accountability for up to 12 technology and cybersecurity audit professionals.
- Extensive involvement in enterprise transformation efforts, initiatives, and activities, providing expertise and recommendations
- Oversee the successful development and execution of an adaptive risk-based internal audit plan
- Develop and maintain a technology and cybersecurity audit approach and framework in alignment with the overall CAS strategy
- Promote thought leadership for new and innovative ideas of executing engagements to drive value and continuous improvements in the delivery of audit and advisory (consulting) services
- Work collaboratively with other leaders and team members, Enterprise Risk & Resilience (ER&R), and Enterprise Technology Group (ETG) to enable and support effective audit and risk practices and programs throughout the enterprise
- Work with the Federal Banking Agencies/FFIEC Central Points of Contact, as necessary and appropriate, to enable and support the examination process and help further enable a strong regulatory posture
- Develop expert level knowledge of the business to enhance advisory opportunities and department value add
- Maintain and support a high-performance environment with an execution focus
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness throughout Corporate Audit Services
- This position helps ensure business is managed to the appropriate level of risk while making certain the objectives of the organization are accomplished.
- You will ensure proper communication between management and the Audit Committee on key findings and judgments.
BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field. An MBA or Master's degree is preferred. A certification such as CPA, CISA, and/or CIA is required.You should have 12 to 20 years of relevant experience - preferably with a BIG 4 firm or a large global organization. Combination of BIG 4 and industry experience would be a plus.Financial Services, Banking, or Technology industry experience is desiredincluding working in highly regulated environments.
You should have technical proficiency in one or more of the following areas:
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Network and Infrastructure Security
- Application Security
- Information Security Frameworks and Standards (NIST, ISO, HIPPA/HITRUST)
You should have experience with large scale, transformational change initiatives, including working across and with various operating areas and groups that are part of a large enterprise You should have the written, verbal, and presentation skills necessary to interact effectively with Senior Management and the Audit Committee.
Looking for SEC level client company experience. You should have an understanding of the Auditors Code of Ethics and the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing as developed by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.