See all jobs in Tampa FL
Job Location: Tampa, FL
An International leader in the fitness field is seeking a Sales Account Executive to be headquartered in Florida. It will be your responsibility to take ownership for delivering the Company sales target and KPIs in conjunction with the International Sales & Marketing Executive. The Account Executive will adopt an active selling role - pro actively working to achieve sales, increase numbers, achieve target through self-driven sales ability. You will alsohelp devise and support a USA sales strategy that correlates with Company strategy and all strategic objectives. You will ensure a Sales Best Practice Process is implemented across all areas of the business that will result in one consistent approach to customer sales and customer service.
YOU MUST HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE SELLINGTOTHE FITNESS INDUSTRY IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
- To grow the business on the US East Coast
- To take an active role in the development & continuous improvement of sales to meet the needs of the Company.
- To assist in identifying potential new sales channels and promoting additional sales through existing sales channels.
- To build an effective and efficient referral network by continuously building relationships with our customers.
- To be fully responsible for customer satisfaction in all aspects of after sales and to negotiate a win/ win solution to customer complaints.
- Support other team members in the development and implementation of customer care standards to ensure ongoing repeat business
- Develop and maintain relevant contacts to establish and develop long-term relationships and increase sales opportunities.
- To attend shows and exhibitions as and when needed and support and promote fitness products and/or services.
- Four-Year College Degree (or equivalent in experience)
- Minimum of 5 years B2B sales experiencewithin the fitness industry in an Account Management role
- Minimum 5 yearsproven sales track record
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Excellent proven track record in Account Management, with a consultative approach to selling
- Technical ability and product knowledge
- Experience of using CRM programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated, passionate, energetic and results driven
- Willingness and ability to travel between different locations
Because our client is concerned about commute distances, resumes that do not include city, state AND zip code will not be considered for this position.
- Annual Salary of $50,000
- Liberal Uncapped Commission Program
- Medical/Dental/Vision plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.