See all jobs in Waco TX
Job Location: Houston, TX
Salary up to $110,000 + Great Benefits & Paid Relocation to the Southern USA
Seeking an MCHE or Micro Channel Heat Exchangers Applications Engineer for a growing solid industrial manufacturing. This unique opportunity will allow you to elevate your career & earnings as you increase customer satisfaction with the companys HVACR/heat exchangers/chillers/cooling unit products. Youll meet with clients new and existing and working with an engineering team in China, give presentations to customers & analysts, and go on press tours. YOU will be the face of our HVACR products in the USA. You will be the Support Guru for our products!
YOU MUST HAVE HVACR INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE!
Our client will not consider career O&G candidates.
For this position, you do not have to develop sales leads; the sales people are doing that! Your part of the process will be to work with clients & sales to clarify what specs are needed on their units. Your responsibilities will be:
The current position salary is Up To $110,000 + Great Benefits & Paid Relocation to our Southern facility. You can live in the Big City & enjoy all the amenities it has to offers. Complete with temperate weather, charming people and the lower cost-of-living found in the southern region of the USA. Youll have a generous relocation package to move you and the family. Solid schools, fine shopping, antiquing, festivals, museums, and a fast city life will keep you busy if youre not on the lake! Submit your resume today to secure this prime location.
- Thermal and structural simulation of the design features
- Manage the product design feedback and schedule adherence
- Attend trade shows and training, do press briefings
- Train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings
- Use your soft skills working with new & existing customers to identify product requirements
- Ensure final product meets customer requirements
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships, purchasing and licensing opportunities
- Perform product presentations to customers & providing support for the sales person
- Work on product timing with customers and production
- Coordinate product testing, lab analysis in the US
- Coordinate with Engineers in China on test results and relay the information to the customers
- Support the development of manufacturing operations in the US.
To be considered, youll need:
TO APPLY: Email resumes to THIS EMAIL OR teriATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- At least 2 years experience with MCHX
- Ability to travel at least 50% of your time
- Excellent written & verbal communication & presentation skills
- Knowledge of Application technology, market segmenting, teamwork skills, and CAD & Solidworks
- YOU MUST HAVE HVACR INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE!
- Our client will not consider career O&G candidates.
- An MBA & experience with cross-functional teams without formal authority in a multi-national company this is considered a big plus.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years experience and are C.P.C.s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current with our blog at www.austinallen.com/blog/
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.