See all jobs in Farmington MI
Job Location: Farmington, MI
Hardware Engineer - Autonomous Driving
Job summary of the Hardware Engineer - Autonomous Driving:
Electrical Design Engineer with a good background in analog and digital electronics is required to play a vital role in the development of theschematics and BOMs for theIntel x86 andNVIDIA hardware based products. Our this client is awell-established developer of autonomous driving technology. If you have experience with high speed digital design in electronics andcommunication protocol, then this position is well suited to you.
Responsibilities of theHardware Engineer - Autonomous Driving:
- Development of the BOMs and schematic for highly reliableIntel x86 such asg. Xeon AD data server andNVIDIA hardware such asTesla/Volta based GPU, Pascal, Parker, Xavier based products for automotiveapplications.
- Work with other engineers team such as Mechanical, Validation, Layout, software etc. for design and development.
- Knowledge transfer about technology by working withexternal design and manufacturing companies.
- Design and debug the investigations andsupport development, maintenance, failure analysis, and resolution activities.
- Record and maintain the documents such asblock diagrams, schematics, manuals, BOMs, and test plans.
Qualifications of the Hardware Engineer - Autonomous Driving:
- Bachelors degree in Science orequivalent.
- Experience in implementinghigh speed serial buses such asNVME, PCIe, SATA, USB, MIPI andparallel buses such asmemory bus -DDR2/x etc.
- Practical experience withanalog/digital electronics such asRF, analog, digital, audio, video, power, electromechanical, low power, charging, touch display, and sensors.
- Experience in implementation of communication protocol such asSPI, I2C, TCP, UDP, etc.
- Experience withSignalandPowerIntegritysimulation, testing andvalidating motherboards in the laboratory.
- Skilled in high speed digital designdesign,signalintegrity,PCBlayout,RF/EMI/EMC/ESD mitigation techniques,simulation andpowerdistributiontechniquesofmodernprocessors.
- Experience withhighspeedcircuitsforx86, ormachinelearning ordeeplearning or computer vision GPU based Architecture will be preferred.
Compensation of the Hardware Engineer - Autonomous Driving:
Salary Range: $90,000-120,000/year depending on experience
Location: Southeast MI
Travel: As and when required
Relocation Assistance: Subject to review
Visa Sponsorship: H1B transfers only. NO OPT will be considered
Knowledge of the following areas will be helpful -Electrical, Test, Validation, digital, Analog, Circuit, Compute, Autonomous,schematics, BOM , "Bill of Material", "Intel x86", "Xeon AD data server",NVIDIA,Tesla, Volta,GPU, Pascal, Parker, Xavier,automotive,RF,audio, video, power, electromechanical, "low power", charge, "touch display", Sensor, "machine learning", "computer vision", GPU,NVME, PCIe, SATA, USB, MIPI,DDR2/x,SPI, I2C, TCP, UDP, "signal integrity",PCB,EMI, EMC, ESD, 'Power Integrity"
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.