See all jobs in Farmington MI
Job Location: Farmington, MI
Hardware Engineer - Safety Systems
Summary of theHardware Engineer - Safety Systems:
Hardware Engineer is required to play a vital role in the development of theforward model architectures for crash/passive safety products forone of our long term clients (a leader in advanced vehicle safety systems).This is a stable, growing company that is offering significant future opportunities to break into new technologies. They are working with the latest and greatest innovations in the automotive field such as active safety, brake-by-wire, and automated driving.
Responsibilities of theHardware Engineer - Safety Systems:
- Perform circuit analysis including worst case, monte carlo, etc.
- Interface with ECAD for circuit board layout and compliance with Manufacturing Design Rules.
- Control and release Electrical BOM.
- Collaborate withproduct assurance team for the development oftest specifications on required test equipment.
- Interface with EMC activities forcompliance and final approvals from customer.
- Work with suppliers for resolving theissues and ensuring part availability.
- Identification and implementation of all necessary design changes.
- Participate in design reviews and perform electrical development of bench testing.
- Development of hardware/software interface specifications.
- Documentation of all aspects in the product development process.
- Lead design reviews with peers and Technical Specialists.
- Design change tracking.
Qualifications of theHardware Engineer - Safety Systems:
Compensation of theHardware Engineer - Safety Systems:
- BSEE, MS preferred.
- 4+ Years of experience in electronic hardware design.
- Experience inelectronics circuit development and designon mixed technology (analog & digital) for automotive applications.
- Experiences in electronics design tools such asCircuit Simulator, CAD and lab equipment (power supply, logic analyzers, signal generators, scopes) is required.
- Experiences in design product based on real-time embedded micro-controller and/or analog circuits is required..
- MUST HAVE the knowledge ofelectronic component technologies
- ASIC development skills will be a plus.
- Trained inQuality Management Systems, Circuit Development Process, FMEA and circuit manufacturing process.
Salary Range: $85,000-105,000/year, based on experience
Location: Southeast MI
Travel: As and when required (Domestic and international)
Relocation Assistance: Subject to review
Visa Sponsorship: H1B transfers only. NO OPT will be considered
Knowledge of the following areas will be helpful -Hardware,architectures,restraint,Schematic, "Circuit analysis", "worst case", "monte carlo",ECAD, circuit , "bench testing", "product development", "automotive circuit",analog,digital, "Circuit Simulator",CAD, "power supply", "logic analyzers", "signal generators",scope, "real-time embedded", "micro-controller", "electronic component technologies",ASIC,FMEA, "circuit manufacturing"
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.